Pepper is a hot pepper from India.
There are over 100 varieties of peppers, some of them being sweet, spicy or both.
Pepper has been used as a spice since ancient times.
Today, it is widely used in cooking.
Pepper is a very versatile vegetable.
It can be eaten raw, cooked, pickled, dried, frozen, juiced, ground into powder, or even smoked.
It is also used in cosmetics, perfumes, medicines, and other industries.
There are over 100 types of peppers.
Some of these include bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, habanero peppers, serrano peppers, etc.
These are the hottest peppers in the world.
They are also known as chili peppers
27 Hottest Peppers In The World
Top 27 hottest peppers in the world.
1. Carolina Reaper – A hybrid pepper from North Carolina. It’s not only hot but also very sweet.
2. Bhut Jolokia – This chili pepper was named after Lord Jagannath, the Hindu god of wealth. It’s said to be 10 times hotter than the average jalapeno.
1. Carolina Reaper— 2,200,000 SHU
Carolina Reaper – 1,500,000 SHU
3. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion – It’s the second hottest pepper in the world after the Carolina Reaper. It’s native to Trinidad & Tobago.
4. Naga Viper – It’s the third hottest pepper in the world. It’s native to India.
2. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion— 2,009,231 SHU
1. Carolina Reaper – 1,500,000SHU
2. Trinidad Morugo Scorpion – It’s the second hottest Pepper in the World after the Carolina Reaper.It’s Native to Trinidad & Tobago
3. Naga Viper – It’s the 3rd Hottest Pepper in the World. It’s Native to India
3. 7 Pot Douglah— 1,853,936 SHU
Trinidad moruga scorpion is native to Trinidad and Tobago. It is very hot pepper. Its name comes from the Spanish word “moruga” meaning “scorpion”. This is because it looks like a scorpion. But it is not poisonous. It grows up to 5 inches long.
Carolina reaper is native to North America. It is very hot. It grows up to 4 inches long.
Naga viper is native to India. It is very hot and very poisonous. It grows up 6 inches long.
4. Naga Morich (Aka Dorset Naga) — 1,000,000-1,500,000 SHU
5. Bhut Jolokia — 2,100,000 SHU
6. Carolina Reaper — 2,300,000 SHU
7. Trinidad Scorpion — 1,800,000 SHU
5. 7 Pot Primo— 1,469,000 SHU
Naga Morich is a very hot pepper from India. It is similar to the Bhut Jolokia but it is hotter. It is said to be the hottest chili in the world.
Bhut Jolokia is a ghost pepper from India. It was named after Lord Shiva’s wife, Parvati. It is said to have been used by the ancient Indian warriors to protect themselves against snake bites.
Carolina Reaper is a hybrid between the Trinidad Scorpion and the Bhut Jolokia. It is said to produce about 3 times the heat of the Bhut Jolokia and twice the heat of the Trinidad Scorpion.
6. Trinidad Scorpion “Butch T” — 1,463,700 SHU
5. 7 Pot Primo -1,469,000 SHUs Naga Morich is a hot pepper from India.It is similar to the Bhutan Jolokia but it is even hotter. It is said t be the hottest chili in th world.
Bhutan Jolokia is a ghost Pepper from India. It was namde after Lord Shiva’s wife,Parvati. It is said t have been used by the ancien Indian warriors to protect themselves agaist snake bites.
Carolina Reaper is a Hybrid between the Triniand Scorpion and the Bhut Jolokia. It is said t produce about three times the heat of the Bhujolokia and twice the heat o the Trinidad Scorpion.
7. Naga Viper — 1,349,000 SHU
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T is a hybrid between the Trinidad scorpion and the Bhut jolokia. It produces around 3 times the heat of the Bhut jolokia and 2 times the heat of the Trinidad scorpion.
Naga morich is a hot pepper grown in india. It is similar to the bhut jolokia but it is even hottter. It is said to be the hottest chili in the world.
Bhut jolokia is a ghost pepper from india. It was named after lord shiva’s wife parvati. It is said to have been used by the ancient indian warriors to protect against snake bites.
8. Gibraltar Naga — 1,086,844 SHU
9. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion — 1,073,000 SHU
10. Trinidad Naga Viper — 955,000 SHU
9. Infinity Chili Pepper — 1,067,286 SHU
1. Gibraltar Naga — This chili pepper was named after the city of Gibraltar where it was discovered. It is a very hot pepper that grows well in dry climates. It is a medium sized pepper with a long thin shape. Its color ranges from dark red to orange. It has a mild flavor but can get quite spicy if not handled properly.
2. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion – This chili pepper was named because it resembles the scorpion. It is a medium-sized pepper with a long slender shape. It has a bright red color and a sweet taste. It is a good choice for beginners who want a milder chili pepper.
10. Ghost Pepper (Bhut Jolokia)— 1,041,427 SHU
Infinity Chili Pepper — 1, 067, 286 SHU
1. GIBRALTAR NAGA — This chili pepper was originally found growing wild in the mountains of Gibraltar. It is a very rare pepper that grows well in arid climates. It is a small pepper with a long narrow shape. Its color ranges between dark red and orange. It has a mildly hot flavor.
2. TRINIDAD MORUGA SCORPION — This chili pepper was discovered in the jungles of Trinidad and Tobago. It is a medium size pepper with a long slender shaped. Its color ranges from bright red to orange. It tastes sweet and mild.
11. Chocolate Ghost Pepper — 800,000 to 1,001,304 SHU
Ghost peppers are not really ghost peppers. They are actually called “Devil’s Breath” because they are said to smell like sulfur. These peppers were originally grown in India but now are being cultivated in many other countries around the world. They are also known as Bhut Jolokia, which means “ghostly fire” in Hindi.
12. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion — 775,000 to 825,000 SHU
13. Habanero — 590,000 to 700,000 SHU
12. 7 Pot Barrackpore— 1,000,000 SHU
11. Chocolate Ghost Pepper —800,000 to 1,101,304 SHU
14. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion—750,000 to 850,000 SHU
15. Habanero —590,000 to 700,00 SHU
16. 7 Pot Barrackpur—1,000,000 SHUs
13. 7 Pot Red (Giant)— 1,000,000 SHU
12. 7 Pot BarrackPUR—1,000,0000 SHU
11. chocolate ghost pepper — 800,000 to 1,100,304 SHU
13. 7 Pot red giant — 1,000,000 shu
14. Trinidad moruga scorpion — 750,000 to 850, 000 SHU
15. habanero — 590,000 to 700,000 SHU
16.7 Pot Barrack PURR—1,000, 0000 SHU
14. Trinidad Scorpion CARDI — 800,000-1,000,000 SHU
1. 7 Pot Red Giant – 1,000,000 Shus
2. 7 Pot Barrackpurr – 1,000,0000 Shus
15. Chocolate Habanero — 425,000-577,000 SHU
1. Trinidad scorpion cardi is very popular among the people because of its potency. It is not recommended for beginners but if you are experienced user then you can buy this product. This product is available online only.
2. 7 pot red giant is another product which is very famous among the people. This product is available in local market only.
16. Red Savina Habanero— 500,000 SHU
1.Trinidad Scorpion Cardi is very famous among the peoples because of its potency. But this product is not recommended for beginners. But if you are experienced user than you can buy this product from online. This product is available only online.
2.7 Pot Red Giant is another product which is famous among the peoples because it is very potent. But this product is available in local markets only.
17. Aribibi Gusano — 300,000–470,000 SHU
1. Trinidadian scorpion cardi is very popular among people because of its potency. It is available in local market only.
2. 7 Pot red giant is very popular among people. It is available in online only.
18. Caribbean Red Habanero — 450,000 SHU
Aribibi gusano — 300,000 – 470,000 SHU
Trinidad Scorpion Cardi — 1,500,000 SHU
7 Pot Red Giant — 2,000,000 SHU
Caribbean Red Habanero — 3,000,000 SHUs
19. Tigerpaw-NR — 348,634 SHU
Tigerpaw-NR — 350,000 SHU
20. Trinidad Scorpion King — 500,000 SHU
20. Fatalii Chili Pepper — 125,000-325,000 SHU
21. Puffin — 1,500,000 SHU
22. GTS — 2,000,000 SHU
21. Devil’s Tongue Pepper — 125,000-325,000 SHU
20. Fatalii Chili Pepper – 125,000-325.000 SHU
Fatalii chili peppers are grown in the state of Jalisco, Mexico. They are very hot and are used in many dishes. These chilies are known for their intense flavor and aroma. They are usually found in dried form.
21. Puffins – 1,500,000SHU
22. Habanero Pepper — 100,000–350,000 SHU
Devil’s tongue pepper is a type of Capsicum chinense that is native to South America. It is a medium sized fruit with a thick skin. This pepper is quite popular among chefs because of its unique taste and aroma. It is widely used in Asian cuisine.
20. Fatalii chili pepper is a member of the C. baccatum species. It is a long greenish red colored chili pepper. It is a sweet flavored chili pepper. It is also called “Poblano” chili pepper. It is mainly grown in the states of Jalisco, Michoacan, and Guanajuato. It is also grown in other parts of Mexico.
21. Puffer fish also known as fugu is a poisonous marine animal belonging to the family Tetraodontidae. It is a venomous fish that lives in tropical waters. It is native to Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Indonesia.
23. Scotch Bonnet Pepper — 100,000-350,000 SHU
Scotch bonnets are hot peppers from the capsicum annuum species. They are usually found in the Caribbean region. These peppers are very spicy and have a fruity flavor. They are mostly used for seasoning dishes.
24. Cayenne pepper — 100,000-300,000 SHU
Cayenne pepper is a hot pepper from the Capsicum genus. It is a common ingredient in many cuisines. It is used in sauces, soups, stews, and chilies. It is also added to meat products such as hamburgers and sausages.
24. Guyana Wiri Wiri — 100,000-350,000 SHU
Guyana Wiri Wiri is a hot pepper from Capsicum frutescens. This pepper is native to South America. It is a medium red color and has a sweet taste. It is mainly used for flavoring meats and other dishes.
25. Habanero — 200,000-500,000 SHU
Habanero is a type of chili pepper. It belongs to the C. chinense species. It is a long, thin, and cylindrical fruit. The fruits are greenish yellow in color. It is a member of the nightshade family. It is widely grown in tropical regions.
25. Madame Jeanette Chili Pepper — 125,000–325,000 SHU
26. Cayenne Pepper — 150,000-400,000 SHU
Cayenne Pepper is a hot pepper from capsicum annuum. It is a very popular spice in many cuisines around the world. It is a bright red color and has a spicy flavor. It is mainly used as a condiment.
26. White Habanero Pepper — 300,000 SHU
25. Madame Jeanette Chili Peppers — 125,000–225,000 SHU
Madame Jeanette is a chili pepper cultivar grown primarily in the United States. It was named after the wife of Dr. William G. Jeanette who grew it in his garden in California. It is a medium sized chili pepper with a mild taste. It is a good choice for people who prefer mild tasting peppers.
26. Cayenne Peppers — 150,000-300,000 SHU
27. Zimbabwe Bird Chilli — 50,000-100,000 SHU
1. White Habanero Pepper — 30,000 SHU
2. Cayenne Pepper — 100,000 SHU
What is the top 10 hottest peppers in the world?
Top 20 hottest peppers are listed below.
1. Carolina Reaper Habanero – 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units SHU
2. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Trinidad Scorpion – 1,500,000 SHU
What is the hottest pepper on Earth 2020?
Peppers are used in many different ways around the world. From sauces to salads, from appetizers to desserts, and even as medicine, peppers are an integral part of our culture. Peppers are hot! But not all peppers are created equal. In fact, some peppers rank among the hottest known to man. Here are the 25 hottest peppers in the World according to Guinness World Records.
1. Carolina Reaper – 1 million Scoville Heat Units SHU
2. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion – 1.4 million SHU
What are the top 25 hottest peppers in the world?
A new world record was set recently for the hottest pepper on earth. It was named the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion after being grown in Trinidad and Tobago. This chili is said to be hotter than any other chili on earth.
What are the top 20 hottest peppers?
The hottest pepper in the world is the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, which clocks in at 1 million Scoville Heat Units SHU. It was discovered in Trinidad and Tobago in 2004, but has since been found in other parts of South America. The next hottest pepper is the Carolina Reaper, which clocks in at around 600,000 SHU. This pepper was discovered in North Carolina in 2009. Then comes the Bhut Jolokia, which clocks in at about 534,000 SHU. It was discovered in India in 2008. The Naga Viper, which clocks in at 500,000 SHU, was discovered in Nagaland, India in 2010. The Tabasco Chiltepin Pepper, which clocks in at 450,000 SHU, came from Mexico in 2011. The Ghost Pepper, which clocks in around 400,000 SHU, is native to Jamaica. The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, the Carolina Reaper, the Bhut Jolokia and the Naga Viper were all named after the people who discovered them.